Friday, July 31, 2009

Time jus flies by so fast ..
Not realising it's jus a few days away to dat celebration i'm looking forward
since early of the yr .
Bt upon reaching , it wasn't special so i cancel ol thse plans of d chalet bcoz of the lost of my precious ones . =(
If i would knw my wish is granted i wouldn't cncel it out ..
Aku bersyukur pada Allah S.W.T kerna org2 yg aku sygi telah kembali bersamaaku .
But yett . it's juz so sad dat qimi isn't wif me .
Does he even remember my burfdae???
2 days after my bday is our 1 mth of being together ...
Does he even noe abt itt ??? i don't noe ..
N yeah , Khairul says b4hand he dosen't want to myt on the 5th despite of hys promises.
yesterday we get to tok . haisshhh !
i really hope i would have dat surprise i've been looking forward for ..
i miss hym so much .. Qimi , khairul , if u guys were lyk normal n we are close like last tyme ,
i bet my birthday wish is complete !
got my friends back & nw u guys leave. but yea , trying to be STRONG !
*Nani .. i miss you .
*Khairul .. i love you .
*bbyboo .. i missyou so much & i love you so much too . =(

No comments:

Post a Comment