Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday ; 18th July

Fetch Faizal At Pioneer
Kimseh .. Pantat Boleh Get Burn Pahh ..
Hahas
Fetch Him & He's So The LEMBAB..
Ayerrrmaakkk..
Den We Proceed To City Hall..
Met , Tonchet , Hairul , Haz , Danish & My Lovely * BABYBOY Daniel * ..
hahahs ..
Daniel & Danish Is Hairul's Anak Sedara..
Dey Are SUPER CUTE~!
Hahas..
den hairul treat me kfc..
so sweet..
me & faizal eat together gather..
hahas..
sweet kan kan kan ..
wahh this 3 yrs friendship ..
hahas ..
kekal pahh ..
hahas

so yeahh den haidzir came along ..
hahas ..
he didnt want Tonchet to tell me dat he's cuming down coz he want to give me a surprise..
hahas ..
stupid guy ..
surprise tak menjadi.
hahahas
so yeah ..
after that when to marina rooftop ..
play football with danish , daniel & faz while waiting for the fireworks ..
hahas..
im so the in love with daniel ..
hahas
he's SUPER ADORABLE 9 yr old Boy ..
so SMALL & CUTE Siahh ..
hahahs..
so yeah .. at last , haidzir with faizal , hairul & danish , tonchet & haz i tink hahahs..
& lastly me & daniel ..
all were coupled up when the fireworks burst out
it was jus so beautiful ..
& i felt like crying ..
last yr it was a celbration of my burfday ..
faizal & nani , fify & apit , kak sdare wani & wani , shafiq & lastly me & opet ..
we catch the fireworks on my burfday celebration ..
it was damnly a sweet memories ..
this yr , i catch that fireworks without my boify at my side..
but only ol my closest frens .. ouhh goddd..
thanks fr being by my side people ..
so yeahh .. back to the story ..
ol the way we walk together ..
after fireworks when to clarke quay..
& again to ATTICA ~!
hahahs ..
yeah & i swear we had agreat super fun ~!!!!!!!!
& guess what at a moment ..
haidzir told me to stop & face infront ..
& guess what ..
he carried me ..
hahas ..
he carried me & turn around ..
stupid ..
luckily never fall ..
hahahas...
damn ..
hahahs ..
he's so STRONG ..
hahas ..
so yeah .. we slack around opposite funan ..
teeehheeeee
best .
daniel & danish again playing football ..
& yeah we the rest slack around ..
real tired ..
hahas
so yeah ..
dey went home to bedok & i was force to go back to hougang coz dat haidzir go bring home my ciggs & my mp4..
bontot !
so yeahh ..
went hougang & he sent me off to pasir ris although he's tired ..
so sweet
get to talk to his new gf ..
haiyoh ..
to his new gf , dont tke drugs .. stop it okehh ..
dont destroy ur body sayang ..
be nice darling ..
abes kan provision tuh dulu .
den njoy lah puas2 okehh ..
ishhd .
& yeah .. at nyte suddenly kechyk kol me...
at around 1 plus ..
he was pleading to have me back ..
so yeah i told him to wait coz still , my status is attached ..
sorrie hunns ..
so yeah ..
& i misss my babbyboo soo sooo sooo sooo soo much !!!!
ohh hunny ~!
so yeah .. again got to think ..
kechyk sorry , jus wait & we ll c how it goes..
i cant accept u ferst gyeah ..
& babbyboo ku tershayank , i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment