Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup Fever !

Ohh God I Dunno What To Comment About This Days .
Maybe Because Im Not Into Soccer :)
In A day , i went to work , coffeshop , macdonald , n bck home ..
n wherever i am , its ol FOOTBALL .
When home n so the FOOTBALL again . my dad n 1st brother was so keen to achievee , just to watch soccer .. they were like looking for the antainer n sort ...
n they so took along tyme .. till now , they are still figuring how to get a clear view at the tv to watch , FOOTBALL ..
Ohh god ..
just came back from work ..
had my lunch ..
n im so FULL !
:)
Was a normal day at work jus now but its quiet bad after hearing the news about Faizal .
i felt sorry for him , & Happy BIRTHDAY my 3 years Bestfriend !
& to fify stay strong aytes ... u r that someone , i believe in u .. people cant see that , make them realise u r someone , chnge ur way girl :)
to fiero , my ex, ghagha , sorry i cant start a new story with u n forget bout what happen in the past .
sorry dude :)

and anyway ...


im so in LOVE with My NEW CHANGE LIFE !

No comments:

Post a Comment